Hey you! Yes you. HAHHA. Do tag and link. :B HAHAHA. Happy reading! :B
Welcome to my blog. :D Before anything else please follow these rules : No exact vulgarities and no offending/unnecessary/not nice comments. Thankyou. :D If you dont like it, you can click that red cross up there. Top right hand corner. Enjoy your stay and have fun! \m/
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
♥♥♥♥♥

BRUNO MARS.♥
( Peter Gene Hernandez)
Birthday: 8/10

TAYLOR SWIFT.♥
(Taylor Alison Swift)
Birthday: 13/12

STRAWBERRIES.♥

JONGKEY.♥
Tagboard Tagboard. :B

Flashback <:
December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 |

18 December.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BROTHER, WANNNNNN. :B
BYE NICHOLASSS! BON VOYAGE! (:
15th December 2010
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TAYLOR SWIFT!
10th december.
Pain in the ass.
What the shitzxczx. -.-
Eeeewww. :/
(:

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
I don't know. ):
Written at Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | back to top

Hihihi! I'm not updating for quite a long time. kekeke. :B Sorrrry! LALALA. Haha. Hmm. Today, it was the last dance lesson for the yearrrrr! HAHAA. It was like, um. okay? Hahaha. I left at 3. Cause my siblings and I needa meet my 'have not seen them for 4 years' neighbours! :D (Y)(Y)(Y) ! HAHA. Like yea, was really happy that i can see them again! ((: We went home at about 7 to cook 'tangyuan' , Glutinous riceball. HAHA. I actually don't really like tangyuan. but o well. I just ate it. But not much. HAHA.