Hey you! Yes you. HAHHA. Do tag and link. :B HAHAHA. Happy reading! :B
Welcome to my blog. :D Before anything else please follow these rules : No exact vulgarities and no offending/unnecessary/not nice comments. Thankyou. :D If you dont like it, you can click that red cross up there. Top right hand corner. Enjoy your stay and have fun! \m/
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
♥♥♥♥♥

BRUNO MARS.♥
( Peter Gene Hernandez)
Birthday: 8/10

TAYLOR SWIFT.♥
(Taylor Alison Swift)
Birthday: 13/12

STRAWBERRIES.♥

JONGKEY.♥
Tagboard Tagboard. :B

Flashback <:
December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 |

Pain in the ass.
What the shitzxczx. -.-
Eeeewww. :/
(:
JOEY. My chiochio. BAHHA. :B
My first post. HAHHAA.
RANDOM

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
10th december.
Written at Friday, December 10, 2010 | back to top


YA, YA, YA. Hellooo. Woah. Woke up today for dance. was soo tired. O: Hmm. it was okay. JIAYOU GLADYS 'VEGAS'. HAHAHA. :B Hmmm. 'You know what? I don't know. I'm neutral now. For the time being.' Sigh. O: ate donut & hotdog bun today! It had been a long time since I ate donut! HAH. Cough is coming to find me soon. sigh. no more chocolates, fizzy drinks and stuffs. O: BUT, yeah. for the time being. :B I'll eat medicine laterrr. :D HAHA. I just got a shocking news. :B Um. not really shocking, but hmm. surprised? HAHHAA. **** ,  ____ ar. :B Oh nooo. MATHS HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENT, I'll do that laterrr. ): Ahhh. ._.
Anyway, 3 more days to TAYLORSWIFT'S birthday! :D

BYEBYE.