Hey you! Yes you. HAHHA. Do tag and link. :B HAHAHA. Happy reading! :B
Welcome to my blog. :D Before anything else please follow these rules : No exact vulgarities and no offending/unnecessary/not nice comments. Thankyou. :D If you dont like it, you can click that red cross up there. Top right hand corner. Enjoy your stay and have fun! \m/
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
♥♥♥♥♥

BRUNO MARS.♥
( Peter Gene Hernandez)
Birthday: 8/10

TAYLOR SWIFT.♥
(Taylor Alison Swift)
Birthday: 13/12

STRAWBERRIES.♥

JONGKEY.♥
Tagboard Tagboard. :B

Flashback <:
December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 |

JOEY. My chiochio. BAHHA. :B
My first post. HAHHAA.
RANDOM

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
(:
Written at Monday, December 6, 2010 | back to top

HIHIHI. I was kinda annoyed this morning. pfftttt. But o well. I'll forget it. :D Yeaaaah. FB and MSN. Chatted with  people. :B __ & ___ I hope/guess both of you will be alright soon. :D After a tiff. LALALA. I think I'll be staying at home todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. O: Shitzxczxc. Holidaysss. Don't gooo. ): anyway, i still have holiday assignments. but hey, i completed ONE. Nooooooo. Alright! I'll do some today. but not now. :B

Be happy(fat) gladys. :D HAAHA.