Hey you! Yes you. HAHHA. Do tag and link. :B HAHAHA. Happy reading! :B
Welcome to my blog. :D Before anything else please follow these rules : No exact vulgarities and no offending/unnecessary/not nice comments. Thankyou. :D If you dont like it, you can click that red cross up there. Top right hand corner. Enjoy your stay and have fun! \m/
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
♥♥♥♥♥

BRUNO MARS.♥
( Peter Gene Hernandez)
Birthday: 8/10

TAYLOR SWIFT.♥
(Taylor Alison Swift)
Birthday: 13/12

STRAWBERRIES.♥

JONGKEY.♥
Tagboard Tagboard. :B

Flashback <:
December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 |

Eeeewww. :/
(:
JOEY. My chiochio. BAHHA. :B
My first post. HAHHAA.
RANDOM

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
What the shitzxczx. -.-
Written at Wednesday, December 8, 2010 | back to top

Attitude like what sia. wtf. What's wrong with people these daysss. :/ maybe it was me? If so, then i apologise. :/ but other than that thing, what's wrong with people these days sia. And you, stop it sia. wth la you. -.- urgh.


24/12/10
"I was shocked and speechless that you actually said that. O: You kinda/somehow put words in my mouth. tsk! You told me you'll not do that alr man. But in the end, wrong. If you can't do it, then don't tell me in the first place.I was told that you actually hate to be controlled and stuffs. O: so now, yes. do whatever you want you know. Oh, I'm sorry okay. If you think i should apologise. "

"You, I don't know/think i know what i've done. and/but now you're like wtf. ._. like because of what i think i've done. if it's really that, then you're seriously petty. little things only siaaa. you're kinda um. like a hypocrite man.I'm guessing like maybe you're mad at me for like when we're at ___ house. -.- Oh, hypocrite."